Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Fazer nada

(8h da manhã, telefone aos berros, do lado de lá da linha uma voz feminina que, dada a hora, nem sei se é familiar)
t. feel like doing nothing
h. what about sleeping? It’s 8 in the morning!
t. your voice is funny. Had fun last night
h. me too, that’s why I now need to sleep
t. great day outside, let’s do nothing
h. never thought doing nothing cost so much
t. very funny, don’t be sluggish! you’ll have plenty of time to sleep in cayman
h. tell me a good reason why I should leave my bed now
t. me
h. why did I ask?
t. I’ll pass by in 15 min
h. to push me to the shower?
t. if I need
h. wait a minute, 8 and already showered and dressed? you’re out of your mind
t. I woke up at 7 and couldn’t sleep
h. have a drink, take pills, I'm a victim here
t. enough chit chat, see you in a minute
h. ahhhh
E assim começa um dia inútil cheio de nada fazer

4 comments:

Bad Girl said...

:)
Queremos saber o resto?

HuGorila said...

Acho que não. Sorry, não há pormenores picantes, apenas um café com vistas de rio :)

Unhinged Monica said...

I like the girl....

pegueitrinquei said...

LOL gostava que me tirassem da cama com essa vontade!